Without prayer, we couldn’t hold a Festival. Every single aspect is bathed in determined, heartfelt, ceaseless prayer.
Great joy will come to prayer participants as they see neighbors and friends, for whom they have prayed and brought to the Festival, make commitments to Christ and become part of a church fellowship.
1. Prayer is for God’s children.
2. Effectual prayer is offered in faith.
3. Prayer emanates from an obedient heart.
4. We are to pray in Christ’s Name.
5. We must desire the will of God.
6. Our prayer must be for God’s glory.
For 40 years, Beatriz Melo's father has been praying that his brother—her uncle—would accept Jesus into his life. “A night ago, I was entering the names of those who had been saved at the Festival into a computer, when one named leaped off the page. It was my uncle!" »read more