Without prayer, we couldn’t hold a Festival. Every single aspect is bathed in determined, heartfelt, ceaseless prayer.
Great joy will come to prayer participants as they see neighbors and friends, for whom they have prayed and brought to the Festival, make commitments to Christ and become part of a church fellowship.
1. Prayer is for God’s children.
2. Effectual prayer is offered in faith.
3. Prayer emanates from an obedient heart.
4. We are to pray in Christ’s Name.
5. We must desire the will of God.
6. Our prayer must be for God’s glory.
He was only 7 when he was saved at a Billy Graham Crusade. Now, says Rob Ketterling, "it’s a joy to be able to give back." Serving as one of the co-chairs of Rock the River in Minneapolis-St. Paul, Ketterling devoted a huge chunk of time to prayer and planning. "I have to say that was so encouraged by the unity I saw, and the unbelievable work BGEA did with the local churches. What others cannot accomplish, through prayer BGEA has been able to do in only a few short months! This is just another huge blessing for our city." »read more